A cordial reception awaits you there, mirroring the legendary Moroccan hospitality.
The biggest palace of Fes, in the heart of the most oldest imperial city of Morocco,
few minutes from the medina, transports you the time of a stay, in an unforgettable travel.
Ideally located between the fertile grounds of Saïss and the abundant forests of the Average Atlas.
At the tip of Tghat Mount, South-west of the Cultural Capital of the Kingdom of Morocco :Fès, one of the most beautiful cities of the world, classified by UNESCO as Humanity World Heritage, in 1982• 20 minutes from the Airport Fès Saïss
• 25 minutes from the Royal Golf
• 20 minutes from the Thermal spa Moulay Yacoub
• 1 hour from Volubilis and Moulay Idriss
• 20 minutes from Sidi Harazem
• 45 minutes from Meknès
• 1 hour 30 minutes from the administrative Capital Rabat with the highway
Climate : Continental
Ideal seasons : Spring and Autumn
Average temperature : 20 to 25°C (up to 40°) in summer, 10 to 14°C (down to 0°C) in winter
Advice and suggestions
Truly, in order to discover and enjoy the wealth buried in the entrails of the town of Fès and its area, it is necessary to have at least three to four days. However, a seven- to ten-day stay is necessary for an in-depth exploration, fulfilling contacts, in order to be conquered by the hidden charms of a city which reveals itself and offers its hidden treasures only to those who take time and make the effort to walk through it and its charms.
Various excursions from the Hotel are offered.
And for further information, the Marketing & Sales department remains fully at your disposal and is committed to making your stay to the ZALAGH PARK PALACE Hotel, a most unforgettable moment.
- Technical help.
- Welcome hostesses.
- Free parking available up to 30 buses and more than 100 vehicles.
- Transfers Airport / Hotel round trip by minibus.
- Rent of limousine with driver for excursions upon request.